Sunday, June 20, 2010

*~ Back to Home~*

Well, I am now on my mid term holiday after sitting for the semester 1 exam. It was a tough week for me. Now I can finally back to my hometown, Terengganu and have back my relax life. ^^

Honestly, I don't really feel like coming back because I will have to leave my hubby for a long two weeks period. Okay, I know, maybe 2 weeks time is not a long period for you. But for me, being apart from my bao bei lao gong for 2 weeks time, or 14 days, or 336 hours, or 20160 minutes, or 1209600 seconds is really torturing. =( But luckily, hubby decided to come back and stay in Terengganu for a few days so that we can stay with each other for a longer time. I love you so much, darling. Muacks~ ^^

Although hubby has came back for 5 days, I only managed to meet him once, feel so sorry to him. However, I had a great and precious moment with him during the outing. *~Hugs~*

First, we went to his favorite restaurant,Chuan Kee chicken rice shop to have our lunch. Actually I don't really like to eat chicken rice, or suppose to say I hate to eat chicken rice, and I really can't understand what is so attractive about that restaurant until Mr.Wong need to go there every time when he comes back to Terengganu. Urghhhh~ But I still followed him there because he insisted to. The boss was quite friendly to him because he is their regular customer, and keep calling him "leng chai ". I wonder is that the reason that makes him wants to come here always. Haha.

After having lunch, we went to the beach for a walk to make the food in our stomach digest faster. We had a great time being at the beach, did a lot of stupid and funny things there. Haha. Here are some photos when we were there :



Here's the beach... ^^




We took pictures to keep this wonderful memories eternal..


He was posing there with the sunglasses and his folded, sexy pants. Damn "charming".Haha.


Here comes the aunty from some ulu area.. (Hopefully he won't kill me after reading this. =P)

After having fun there, I followed my dear to his friend's house because his friend wanted to have a hair cut. Around 4pm we went to The Talk Cafe to have tea after my hubby done his job. I ordered 'Blue Angel', my favorite drink at that shop and hubby ordered some kind of 'ice kacang',tastes nice too... ^^

Before going to meet my sisters, Irene Aw, Khai Shin and Mei Chin, I went to hubby's house for dinner. His mum prepared some homemade dishes for us. Although it was just some simple dishes, but the tastes were quite nice, especially the soup, it was fantastic, like what we always say,you ma ma de wei dao! Hehe. But so sad that I can't finish it, due to his mum treated me with papaya before dinner time, it makes me feel full. =P

Hubby fetched me to the fun fair after saying bye bye to his mummy. We were so lucky that there was a fun fair event organized in Terengganu when we came back here. It saves me from cracking my brain to decide where should we go to meet up with my besties. We played only a few of the facilities there, because it was too expensive to play all of them. Too bad. =( When we were there thinking whether to play bumper car first or roller coaster, Irene told me about a chain thingy: A pair of couple will stay with each other forever if they kiss on the ferris wheel when it reaches the highest place. After asking for hubby's opinion, we went to buy for an extra token and queued up at the ferris wheel entrance without wasting any time. We went up there and kissed every time when the ferris wheel reached the highest position. Finally, we found that we have kissed for 8 times! Hubby joked and said that we will be together for 8 life times, but he will be very happy if it really happens. See how sweet he is. =) Seriously, I want him to be my husband too for my next 7 life times, he is such a good , excellent, and superb ideal boyfriend.
I'm sooo lucky to have him.




When we were kissing in the capsule of the ferris wheel.. ^^

Around 10pm, the gathering with my ganggies came to an end and hubby sent me home. Thanks to my lovely hubby, Wong Kuocun for giving me a sweet and unforgettable memories. Hopefully we can have another outing like this again in future. I will never forget this day. I love you, miss you and need you a lot.Muacks~! ^(00)^

No comments:

Post a Comment