Saturday, May 15, 2010

*~LoVe~*



Do you believe that love is blind? Well, I kinda agree to this saying. When you really fell in love deeply with a person, you will be like addicted to some drugs. You will do everything you can, or even things that you cant manage to do, just to make the one you love happy. You will feel that everything is so wonderful when she smiles towards something you've done for her. You feel so blissed when she appreciates something that you give her, even though it is not really valuable, but, it is priceless for her. This happens on me, or should i say clearer, I'm the one that loved so deeply by my darling, Mr WONG KUOCUN. Here's the story:

Yesterday,when I was in college, my contact lens cracked because of my clumsiness. Then I had to walk all the way from college to my house, just to take my specs in order to replace the contact lens, or else I will become like a blind, cant see things clear. After college, hubby came to fetch me and we went to Sunway Pyramid around 5pm,to meet my friend for some business thingy. When we reached there, I told hubby that I wanna buy a new pair of contact lens, because i hate wearing specs, it makes my eyes look small. But I know actually hubby didn't have much money to buy for me. He asked me is it okay if I buy the normal cons, but I insisted to buy coloured lens, feel that I was so indulgence when I recall this thing. Finally, hubby bought for me, because I started to show the unhappy face, that is what i used to do when I'm not happy. And, hubby scared to see i show the face, it makes him feels guilty. That's why he finally decided to buy for me. =P

Sorry la, hubby...Baby not purposely show the expression actually, that is my standard reaction when I'm unhappy. I'm sorry to make u spent your money just for my want. And thank you so much for doing that for me, thank you for pampering me so much. Baby really know how much you love me, just sometimes it's hard for baby to say I love you face to face to you. So, baby say it here k? Listen carefully know?
EHEM, I love you, my bao bei lao gong...

No comments:

Post a Comment