Tuesday, June 22, 2010

*~22nd June~*


It's 22nd of June today, an ordinary day for everyone. But it's actually a special day for me n him. Today is our 3rd anniversary, which means that we have been together with each other for 1095 days. Still remember how did we become couple, darling? I'll never ever forget what happened that night. The moment when you grab my hand and pulled me away from my friend so that we can have our own space and you can tell me about your real feeling to me, tell me that you wanna be my valentine, it's just like yesterday's matter,still so fresh in my mind. I can still recall how you hugged my waist and how we kissed each other that night, somemore it was both of our first kiss. Everything that happens on that night was just like a fairy tale, it was wonderful, till I can't believe that it was real.

But our love story is definitely not a fairy tale, it's more like an adventures series. A lot of challenges have came to us as time passes. The first thing that we have to face is long distance issue. Hubby left me to KL on May 2008 for a hairdressing course, we have been coupled for only 11 months during that time. Since then, we could only keep contact with each other by chatting and texting on phone. I can no longer see him everyday in school, not even once in a while because we were at two different places. He will always be the last one to know about what happened in my daily life, no matter happy or sad, he can never be with me at the first time, so am I.

There was one time when my darling got food poisoning when he was in Perak, darling called me when I was in school, he sounds so weak when I picked up the phone, keep telling me that he felt cold and suffer. I was so freaked out at that moment, didn't know what to do, hoping that I can do something to make him feel better, but failed. Even thought that I was going to lose him because of that. =( After picking up the call from hubby, I can no longer pay attention in class, my mind was occupied only by my hubby. I was so worried until I burst into tears before the afternoon tuition class started. Every of my classmates were so shocked looking at me, trying to figure out why did I cry. I hate myself so much that time because I can't be with him when he needs me the most, can't stay beside him to take care of him and also share his torture. Felt that I was so useless and never take my responsibilities as a girlfriend. I'm still blaming myself till now for not by his side at that moment although hubby has recovered at last.

Another thing that blocked our relationship was my family. My family didn't allow me to have boyfriend when I'm still studying. They even kept away my handphone to stop me from contacting with him. Really can't remember how did I go through the life without him. Can't contact with him, don't know what happens around him, can't share his happiness or problems. I feel so lonely and helpless without his existence in my life.

I feel so relief that all of these has over. And we have gone through all these, the hardships have made us more matured and grown up to know how important it is to appreciate every chance and moment that we are together with each other. We have also learnt to be more forgiving when there is any problem in between us. Even we will still argue and quarrel sometimes, but we will never bring the problem and our heart feelings to the next day.

Before bringing this blog to the end, I would like to share my promise to my hubby on our 3rd anniversary. Here's the vow :
I promise to appreciate you in the rest of my life, be with you whenever you are happy or sad, healthy or sick, rich or poor, be loyal to you...Till death do us apart...♥ ^^



Once again, this is what I wanna say to my lovely darling:
I love you, I will never leave you no matter what happen in our future. Remember, we are one, and we are meant to be together, forever. Muacks~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment