Had a full day today. First, Esther and Daryl tried to wake me up early in the morning at around 9am but they failed, cause I was too lazy to pick up their phones and I just replied their messages and left them having breakfast at Papparich without me. =P After that, I woke up earlier than usual which is 10am ( I normally wake up at 11am these days... XD ) due to my guiltiness to them and went to meet them up at ECA Centre which is now located at CPU building ( and I just find it out today and caused myself lost.. ==). Then, Esther brought me to the dance studio. It was so comfortable staying inside the dance studio because the studio was like super big and with a lot of mirrors facing me (which I've never experienced before, and I never even went into a dance studio before this...). Besides, there was a yoga ball, is that the name? Yoga ball? Ahhh, whatever, just call it Yoga ball...haha. I was so excited when I first saw that thing and I went sitting on it without realizing that the ball was placed in front of a transparent door where everyone outside can see through. The best part was, I kept jumping with the ball like some small girl and everyone outside was actually looking at me. *Blush*

This is how the dance studio looks like. And the Yoga ball. =)
Around 11.45am, we left the studio and Esther left us to attend her class.Daryl and I then went to library for a short revision of Sociology before going into the exam hall. We entered the exam hall and start our Sociology exam at 12.30p.m.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, exam's done! We went to meet Esther up again at the CPU building then. As usual, it cracks our brains thinking about where to go everytime. *Sweat* Finally, we decided to go have some yogurt ice cream at Snogurt, which is a newly opened yogurt ice cream shop in Subang Jaya ss15. These are the photos after we finish eating. ( I forgot to capture the photos before and when we were eating, smart right? == )



Stupid Snogurt, RM12 for 265gm of yogurt ice cream.. ==
Daryl with his fake smile... Haha..

Her side angle..
I like this one, looks natural. Credits to Mr. Daryl Lim Khim-Wei. ^^
She finally agreed to take photo with me after bugging her for so long... =P

Okay, I guess that concludes my day. Will be going out to have dinner with my hubby later and I'm super sleepy now. Need to go take a nap after finish blogging. Ciao! =D




No comments:
Post a Comment