I'm super outdated la! Just watched the movie Avatar last night. Of course not in the cinema la, I bought DVD from some illegal stall, Shhh~~ *Wink*
After buying McD black pepper Mcchicken burger and apple pie as our supper, we went home to watch the Avatar movie. It was seriously damn nice lo!All the computer-created view in Pandora, which is the place where the Na'vi people staying was super amazing, it's like some heaven. Even the ground will glow when they step on it. However the animals there are all very ugly, except the Ikran and Toruk Macto, which are so called the birds there.
After watching this movie, it can really make you hate your own group, which is the humans. Because in this movie the human beings were no longer the victims anymore. Instead, they were the one who actually trying to destroy the home of the Na'vi, for example their Hometree and the Tree of Souls, where the place their ancestors were linked. Why are they doing this? Of course for their own benefits la! Humans are always like that ma... == It is said that in the land of Pandora, there were a lot of minerals and stuff which are very valuable to sell in the human world. If I'm not mistaken, it actually worths around $20 million per kilo for some kind of ugly stones.This movie has exposed the ugly side of humans who can be so cold blooded and don't mind killing lives as long as they benefit from what they did.
So, this is what I wanna say after watching this movie. In conclusion, this is THE MOST WORTH-WATCHING MOVIE EVER!!! I can seriously watch this movie for another 2, 3 or 4 times lo, you will never get bored of this movie, I guarantee!
Anyway, this is my recent photo which is taken before attending my hubby's friend's birthday celebration :

Time to go, tata! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment